Violent Weather

Today Kelsey, Amanda, and myself taught our Science Methods class about the different types of violent weather. We used a program called PowToon as a way to teach the class. The different types of violent weather we talked about were: hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, dust storms, blizzards, damaging winds, and floods. We found a song about all these different types of weather on YouTube that we showed the class. We also had a Kahoot as a post assessment for the class. The winner won an oreo bar. PowToon was a tool none of us had used before. I thought Powtoon was pretty cool. Our slides did go a little too fast for us to read. I think I will do a little bit more research on PowToon before I use it again. The Kahoot was my favorite part to create. I enjoying making Kahoot's for a lot of my classes. I am a very competitive person, so I love also being able to be on the other side and play the Kahoot game.


Comments

Popular Posts